Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tricare:

Ok, not to complain about my medical insurance or anything because military medical insurance (Tricare) is really great (if you can put up with doctors that would diagnose a severed foot as a sinus infection while insulting you at the same time and then give you the wrong prescription anyways... well, that's my experience so far anyways) and I know lots of people would kill to have the coverage I have, so don't take this as me being ungrateful,

HOWEVER

Tricare insurance would cover a sex change operation, if signs of "gender confusion" are present from birth, but they won't cover my contact lenses or glasses (like all the other coverage I've had) which I need to see and not kill people while driving.

Really, Tricare? Really? You'd give me a penis, but not glasses?

I mean, come on. I'll bet a penis is WAY more expensive then a pair of contacts. What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment